Starting My jetboat parts ad: 1998 speedster sk part out

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

99spxxx

New just in 4/30/14 2003 sportster 4tec part out..
Seats are in OK condition some have small cracks and two bottoms were recovered at one point.
4tec motor is locked up from what I was told tomorrow I will test motor to make sure.
Pump is in perfect shape no chips
steer and rev cables are good
Gauges are nice
Pm me for parts needs

parting out 1998 seadoo speedster SK complete seats are still in good shape, hoods are still good and gauges are like new.. pm me if you need something..
Thanks
Jess

Last edited by a moderator:
Just in 1995 speedster. Both motors are toast. Mpem is in perfect clean shape. seats are toasted. rev and pumps are good.

/conv/dbcea2dbb884ff99757fd80a277bbd441fa2bd966c5f1e5549740a0027866f234g.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

204470184 or 204900264 mpem ebox

1998 speedster parts Yes another speedster but this is a dual 787

Full part out.. One motor is a fresh rebuild and has good compression, but second motor needs a topend. Interior is bad, but seat foam is still good. Steering and pumps are in great shape and mpem is good with two matching keys part # 204470155 big hub pump with props. The soft top is still in good shape. Pm me for what you may need.

95 speedster mpem dual 657x complete gray box x2 278000571 278 000 571
95-96 speedster dual 717 mpem with key 278 000 801 / 278000801
95-97 challenger complete mpem w/key 204470137 204 470 137

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow how did i miss this. I took a couple months away from here and then come back to find this...Still have the driver arm rest from either 98? if so, i want it for sure.

Wow how did i miss this. I took a couple months away from here and then come back to find this...Still have the driver arm rest from either 98? if so, i want it for sure.

I have a complete set of foam seats, but seat vinyl is junk.. Will need recovering.. Foam is in usable shape.. Will sell cheap..
No arm rest.. Just make one it would be very easy.. Everyone and there mother has asked if I have one...
Thanks
Jess
813 363 9074

seats are fine..i just need that arm rest. its not a flat part...so i dunno how to make it shaped to that contour.

cables 95 speedster

Just in 1995 speedster. Both motors are toast. Mpem is in perfect clean shape. seats are toasted. rev and pumps are good.

hi iam wondering if you still have the steering cables, and the shifter cable?. And what would the cost befor all nd shipping too 01535, mass. Ty joe

would you happen to have a wheel/paddle for a speedo sensor off this 98, I`m guessing it will work on the challenger 1800?
Thanks.

would you happen to have a wheel/paddle for a speedo sensor off this 98, I`m guessing it will work on the challenger 1800?
Thanks.

Is your paddle wheel attached to the hull or on some type of ride plate? is there threads or no threads on the plastic bolt holes?
I will check, but see if its a three wire or two wire.. My guess is the three wirE.
Thanks
Jess

Is your paddle wheel attached to the hull or on some type of ride plate? is there threads or no threads on the plastic bolt holes?
I will check, but see if its a three wire or two wire.. My guess is the three wirE.
Thanks
Jess
Hi Jess, according to my wire schematic in the shop manual, it is a 2 wire, a purple/yellow and black.
the sensor is attached to the PORT ride plate on the challenger 1800.

here is a pic of what happened to mine. funny story> when I finally found my missing rpm`s due to a Rave valve hanging up, the boat went the fastest is has gone all season at 52+- gps and the wheels disintegrated... sheesh...

I basically need a wheel and pin kit, but oem kits are 58$ just for that, crazy...

pm sent, thanks regards, Andy...

Back