Shuttle craft

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
None yet, however the seadoo is getting the wear mark from being squished in there. We have ran it on some rough water. The worst part is the sand blasting u get whe u pull off the beach at the end of the day and head home. Have u had a problem with stress cracks?

that is cool to see pictures off; there is someone on the south end of lake oconee that has a shuttle up on their lift but it looks way worse then yours and i have never seen it move

It seam all of them I have loked at have them! look for small black lines beside the rear seats port and starboard out board side! I sold one with tons of them poor guy!

buying a shuttle craft on thursday

hello im new here. i own 2 seadoo gtx 155hp and im looking at buying a used shuttlecraft on thursday. i am looking for any pointers of what to look for??i keep hearing about rail kits but shuttle craft is out of business. im wondering if anyone knows where to get accessories?? thanks

The shutle should fit your gtx. It is the 4tecs that need the rail change.They are in Saskatoon and I got a rail kit from them last month.Try this guy.(marks@frpmfg.com).He is the engineer.Ask the guy your buying from what seedoo he had used.Just tried link and the site is still there.Shuttlecraft.com.
Go to parts and acc. and check the section for rail kits. good luck.

many thanks

thanks alot!! mark is on holidays but andy called me back. he figures i need a rail kit but will sell me one, so thanks a bunch..:hurray:

very slow

hello, so i put the shuttle craft in the water but i was only able to get 20 to 25 mph. i am wonder if rail kit will make a difference or do u think im just under powered. (155hp not supercharged). i dont want to buy a rail kit if im just going to putt along at 20mph. thanks

Did u try lowering the rails so the seadoo is deeper in the water? did u get up on plane? Does your seadoo bow lift when u take off or is it stationary. when I take off mine planes right away so the shuttle has less resistance plwing the water. You sould be able to go 15 to 20 mph less than your seadoos top speed.My seedoo goes 68 mph. in the shuttle it goes 53 mph.I have the rubber bumper attach to the shuttle that prevents the seadoo bow from lifting by itself. This lifts the shuttle so it planes with the seadoo. I got that piece with the new rail kit. 4 bolts to install. It is also adjustable. Hope you get it going.I can plane quicker and go faster than most boats on the lake.

i tried to lower stock rails but i couldn't get seadoo in. it seemed to me that the shuttle was keeping the seadoo out of the water. i started at the bottom of the rail guide and worked my way up until i could get the machine in. i almost got a divorce while trying to do this. i must have to get machine lower into the water. how hard is it for u to get machine into craft? did u use yours with stock rails before getting moulded ones? i dont have the nose piece but the machine didn't appear to be lifting. i am going to replace my wearing and possibly my impellor on one of my machines, hopefully that will help out my power problem..thanks for the input

Hi Guys

a have a sport one a bit smaller that the one you have and i love it

its the perfect world.....cruising with the wife and kids...ooppss dog

and if i want to have fun go with the sea doo alone and play...

you have different sport with only one boat...

thats what i think...

Hi Guys

a have a sport one a bit smaller that the one you have and i love it

its the perfect world.....cruising with the wife and kids...ooppss dog

and if i want to have fun go with the sea doo alone and play...

you have different sport with only one boat...

thats what i think...

Attachments

• DSC02679 corriger.jpg
    DSC02679 corriger.jpg
    423.4 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_0524 corriger.jpg
    IMG_0524 corriger.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0538 corriger.jpg
    IMG_0538 corriger.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 190
Nice pics, and setup. I don,t know why others don't go this way. I have 2 dogs as well. If there is one drawback its the sand everyone tracks on the deck. If u don,t give it a quick sweep u get sandblasted when u take off.I have never had a bad day on the water with this thing.

shuttlecraft

was wondering which seadoo's you use in your shuttlecraft..my shuttlecraft is a 2002 and i had the hardest time finding one to fit into it..i now have a 2007 gti in it but i still dont think it fits right...way too snug..any suggestions??

was wondering which seadoo's you use in your shuttlecraft..my shuttlecraft is a 2002 and i had the hardest time finding one to fit into it..i now have a 2007 gti in it but i still dont think it fits right...way too snug..any suggestions??

rooandtree,
I just randomly came across your post after searching seadoo and shuttlecraft. AND I live in Richmond- pretty close!
anyway- I am looking to buy a shuttlecraft soon and I also have a 2007 GTI SE (which I think I saw you have...)
Just wanted to get your opinion and comments.

The shuttle im looking to buy has an SD(3) rail kit. the website suggests an SD(3)NC kit for the 2007 GTI.
Do you know what the difference is?

Would love to chat with you before I make the purchase!
thanks for your time in reading.

-Aaron Holmes
aaronkholmes@gmail.com
(emailing reply would probably be easier than on here.)

The NC behind andy shuttlecraft part number refers to Nose Cone.

The Nose Cone on my GPR rails actually puts a foam-backed piece of fiberglass up where the nose of the watercraft would rest. A good bulk of the force will be put on that nose cone, so it is very necessary with some watercraft.

The units with NC on their part number usually have a narrower nose and the the rails alone will not grab the unt properly.

So the SD3 rails may be just fine, but if you take another look at the Shuttlecraft you are buying, there may also be a NoseCone installed in there as well.

Good luck! Email me if you have other questions.

PS: if anyone knows where I can get a set of GTX/RTX rails, please PM me. I have a rare Yellow Shuttlecraft jetsport that someone wants to buy, but I need a railkit. Looks like the factory is not returning emails or producing right now.

Mark Lawson
biff@biff.org

Rails for Shuttlecraft ?

I just purchased a jet sport ( 1998) model.. and hope to use my 2002 GTX 4-tec, ( the rails are from a 1997 GTX) , and have tryed to contact Shuttlecraft , but since they are being bought out .. all is kinda on hold for now.. they are saying 4-6 weeks ...
Does anyone have the 4tec NC set up that can send some pictures..?
colling@telus.net

I have emailed the photos directly instead of posting here.

I would say if a person put some very dense foam on the top nose of their watercraft and then molded layers of fiberglass over that foam, they could make the nosecone piece.

I'm no expert at fiberglass, so I contacted the company. They should be shipping rails and nosecones. Here is there response:

Dear Mark, Brumby Technical Developments - Marine (BTD Marine) is now ready to take orders! As you may be aware, we BTD Marine, have purchased Shuttlecraft and own the exclusive rights to market and manufacture these craft within the entire Asia Oceanic Region, and South Africa; we BTD Marine may also compete for market share in all other regions. Furthermore BTD Marine has purchased Jetstream Enhancement Technologies, marine craft product line, and own the exclusive world rights to manufacture and market these craft. The Shuttlecraft boats as well as Jetstream Enhancement Technologies boats (which now will exclusively be known as Jetmate) make up two of the three craft product lines that BTD Marine manufactures and markets.
BTD Marine intends to continue manufacturing these innovative versatile craft, as well as support all existing worldwide customers in supply of spare parts such as hatches, rail kits etc, furthermore as a new enthusiastic manufacturer it is our intention to commit a path of evolution and make improvements to these existing craft to take them to the next level (so to speak) and beyond, as well as producing our own variations. BTD Marine has set its sights on enhancing their dynamics, performance, usability, practicality, versatility, fit and finish. From the very first boat we produce BTD Marine will bring in a number of improvements, these improvements will include woodless construction, floatation cells and bonded decks, as opposed to mechanically fastened, as well as a general improvement in fit and finish, BTD Marine will bring online many more improvements, new innovative features and options, as practicality allows. Although BTD Marine can see a clear path of evolution, our policy will be to incorporate input and feedback from our customers to help guide us along this path of evolution and development. Additionally in the future it is our intention to produce a third product line which will be known as Edge Ranger, this range will comprise of conventional, pleasure, utility and fishing craft, these craft will be built to the highest standards utilising the best technologies available today. The range will comprise of craft from 4mtrs to 9.9mtrs, with the ability to be specified as either outboard powered or inboard jet propulsion driven craft. Our website is still under construction, so to place an order or make an enquiry please contact Brumby Technical Developments
- Marine using this email address info@btd-marine.com.au For the time being our craft may still be viewed at www.shuttlecraft.com and www.jetmate.com or btd-marine.com.au (under construction)

Thank you
Cameron Davidson
BTD Marine Australia
061 03 97964012
info@btd-marine.com.au

Good luck all! Keep the Shuttlecraft alive!!!

I may have posted this elsewhere here, but BTD actually responded with a price quote.

They bill out of Australia and the price converts to around $804 US dollars. But these should ship out of Canada.

Anyone looking for rails, especially SeaDoo rails, they can be ordered from the site, or by emailing BTD directly.

Here is their response:

-----Original Message-----
From: info@btd-marine.com.au [mailto:info@btd-marine.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, August 08, 2010 10:49 PM
To: Mark Lawson
Subject: RE: your interest in Shuttlecraft products

Hello Mark,
Thank you for your interest in our railkits, the price for these are
$875.60Aud (Australian).
It is great that you can post this information on those sites, for any
further information feel free to drop me a line or call me on 613 9796
4012 or mobile 610409410 485

What kind of Shuttlecraft rail kit is used for a 2002 Kawasaki 1100 STX, 3-Person PWC?

The shuttlecraft rail kit chart only shows SeaDoo options, Is the SD3 compatible with the Kawasaki? Or is a Kawasaki specific rail kit needed?

Thanks

You may be out of luck. There was a fire years back at Shuttlecraft in Sask and they lost a number of their molds. I am guessing they are only going to produce the SeaDoo railkits for now. They did do a set of Yamaha GPR rails after their fire for me.

Good luck!

There is a shop in NJ that still has like 50 of those rail kits and even has 8 brand new never sold jetsports sitting at his shop. I just ran across him the other day. If your interested let me know and I'll get you his info.

Back