FOR SALE Selling my 1996 XP

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Grnbeano

Broke my wrist falling down the stairs carrying laundry. I need surgery so I’m selling my baby.
It’s going to tough to sell it. I want to have someone buy it, take care of it like I have done.
It’s not flawless but it’s a super cool ski and everything works.

Update: Wrist is trying to heal. I wanted to go riding today. 91 degrees and light wind out of the East !! PERFECT
Damnit

IMG_5196.JPG

Last edited:
It had purple sponsons on it when I bought it. Kinda wierd, these ski’s came with black. The styrofoam wasn’t cut out of the hull. I have a new set of black sponsons for those in question.
After market flame arrestors as well.
They currently are not installed. Too much to list.

Oh nuts!

I'm so sorry to hear you got hurt.

If it helps I would buy it if I was a little closer. I have been searching for one of those and that one is in prime condition. Shipping to my location is probably more than the machine.

Good luck and I hope you heal up fast.

Thanks
Everyone here is super cool

I hope to have surgery mid week.

Website was typed wrong, trying to change it lol

Sea-Dooman.com

Last edited:
Oh nuts!

I'm so sorry to hear you got hurt.

If it helps I would buy it if I was a little closer. I have been searching for one of those and that one is in prime condition. Shipping to my location is probably more than the machine.

Good luck and I hope you heal up fast.

Thanks!!

If you really want to keep your ski, I'm prayin and hoping you'll find a way. Difficult to find good stuff out there and some people don't really appreciate what it is truly worth.

Your right. These ski’s are hard to find. I’ve had it for a few years. I’ll just put it up in storage and keep it clean and safe. I’ll ride when I can later. I just don’t have the heart to turn it loose to some knucklehead that might blow it up. Thanks for the thoughtfulness.

Attachments

• 14D40C16-4261-4C4A-9CF2-CD4C5847D35D.gif
    14D40C16-4261-4C4A-9CF2-CD4C5847D35D.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 45
Good to hear.

When I saw how clean that Doo is the first thing I thought was "aw Shiznit, the next guy is just going to trash it". Keep that puppy safe!

YEa Baby !!!! I think I"m over the hump with my restoration. When I get close to the start switch that baby fires up. It's sayin.... "Gene lets go for a ride !!"1996 XP Body Work (5).JPG

Broke my wrist falling down the stairs carrying laundry. I need surgery so I’m selling my baby.
It’s going to tough to sell it. I want to have someone buy it, take care of it like I have done.
It’s not flawless but it’s a super cool ski and everything works.

Update: Wrist is trying to heal. I wanted to go riding today. 91 degrees and light wind out of the East !! PERFECT
Damnit

View attachment 40813
Is this still available? If so, where in Texas are you located?

Back