selling 1800 challenger for 180 challenger

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

my_nanc

I am in the process of selling my 1998 seadoo challenger and looking at getting a 2006 challenger 180 with the 215hp supercharged engines, is there anything i should be looking out for in these boats how will it compare to my old boat for power and ride also what hours should i try to stay within i have found one with 200 and had the supercharger replaced 20 hrs ago and one with 80 hrs no supercharger replaced,

I am in the process of selling my 1998 seadoo challenger and looking at getting a 2006 challenger 180 with the 215hp supercharged engines, is there anything i should be looking out for in these boats how will it compare to my old boat for power and ride also what hours should i try to stay within i have found one with 200 and had the supercharger replaced 20 hrs ago and one with 80 hrs no supercharger replaced,

Good question, the one with 80 is tempting because it's low ours but you have to replace the washers soon, but the 200 looks like its good to go and a good working machine..

also the one with 200 has a factory wake tower and bimimi top also a lot cheaper. but how does it compare to my old 1800 with the twin 787 engines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back