Seadoo GSX questions? ?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I will send you some, I actually didnt get the gsx limited for 1400, I got the 97 GSX 787 with a double trailer for 800, I'll shoot you some pics when I get a chance just looking for a choke and oil cable..

Well dang that's still a really good deal can't beat it lol, I heard those 787s r reliable and easy to wrk on but never had one (yet)

Wanted to clean everything in the engine, and the dang RAVE valve is stuck and I cant get it out.. Pretty grimey and really alot of carbon buildup, so I guess its just jammed up with deposits.. thing wont budge..

Wanted to clean everything in the engine, and the dang RAVE valve is stuck and I cant get it out.. Pretty grimey and really alot of carbon buildup, so I guess its just jammed up with deposits.. thing wont budge..

Dang well I have not mesed around inside the engines much, but I have cleaned the rave valves. Both jammed or just 1

Just the one, towards the back of the motor, found out two motor mounts are broken too, front and rear left or portside, made me wonder so I pulled the head, lots more carbon buildup (expected from sight of other rave valve) tops of pistons good and walls great, no scoring, just carbon, motors spins great so doesnt seem to be grenaded crank or bent rods,

so will clean that up and drop in a little oil before the head goes back on, must be so gunked with carbon it wont move, weird...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back