Seadoo Forum Summer ride

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd prefer to get wild and chase big boats all day than do a family style cruise but I'm down for whatever ya'll want. Cruising is boring on a jetski, thats what boats are for IMO. So a holiday weekend sounds perfect to me. As of right now, I should be able to make anytime work except for the last full week of June and July. I'll follow this thread and see what you guys decide on. Hopefully this trip works out!

Last edited:
093c0ed6dda7fa59c793c14469de65ef.jpg

@WhiskeyD sinking the 97 with the new top end
cf203a9a247cc6069f1a659f5f0135da.jpg

Haha @whiskyD and his submersible spx, lol.
Hahaha, glad you were there to save me! That ski definitely caught some hell that year and never let me down once. You can tell what word is about to come out of my mouth in that pic lol

Can I be the first to say you guys suck? We have nothing like this on the West Coast.:(

Yea but does high taxes, corruption in the legislature, 110 degree summers and -20 degree winters sound fun? Atleast thats here in smellinois!! Ha.

Damnit you guys are going to make me jump back in and buy a ski again. Looks like so much fun. On a holiday weekend you wont have to worry about renting a boat to make big waves. Best thing about the Ozarks is you can drive from bar to bar, even on your jetski. Love summer down there. Its wild

Awesome!! 4th of July would make for a great time. It falls on a Wednesday this year so if that date works for everyone else, how does a Monday thru Friday rental sound? My biggest concern will be getting there since my truck is really old and only gets used a couple times a year. I could always fly but then I won't have my ski.

I do still have a mod 96 xp that I didn't even use last year needs some hrs put on it.. plus there will be a ton of skis im sure.. no sinking

yeah you guys have to do lake of the Ozarks. I have been riding there ever since I was a kid, and funny story my buddy has a lake home right up the street from @99spxxx. I only noticed this because I drove right past his badass house and shop on the way to the dock! Anyways, just a local tip, 4th of july and memorial day is INSANE. Where Jess is at is essentially ocean water, smallest boats out there on those weekends are probably about 30' with majority of them way larger than that. You guys will have insane footage if you are looking to get a lot of air, but if you are looking for long group rides, its going to be slow and bumpy because of the waves. They are no joke. More powerboats are sold at Lake of the Ozarks than any other lake in the US. Can definitely be dangerous on a holiday weekend if you aren't super careful, but it is also a freaking blast and so much to do around the area.

You need to always have your head on a swivel for sure. don't turn til you look over your shoulder twice.. the go fast boats are fucking idiots with small dicks!!!

I do still have a mod 96 xp that I didn't even use last year needs some hrs put on it.. plus there will be a ton of skis im sure.. no sinking

Awesome. If I end up going that route I'll of course pay for gas, oil and use. I don't beat on friend's skis/bikes like I do my own. Only sunk one ski in my life and don't plan on doing that again haha

Ok... So lets settle on a date and make this happen! 4th of July... Pick what weekend we want since the 4th is on a weds we can go either weekend. We Def want to lock in the dates so we can move forward with looking for lodging and stuff.

There are lots of rental houses on the lake, Jess is talking with some realtors as to a few close ones. He already mentioned the small cabins nearby. I think most guys want an actual bed versus camping in my brother's yard.

We could do a different weekend if everyone agrees...but let's lock this in.

And since I have a bromance for @Matt Braley, please chime in on what works for you.

The lakes around me are always full of idiots and way too crowded. Guess I'm used to it and just stay alert lol. We just need to settle on a date that works for everyone

There doesn't seem like much interest in this.. Is it the location or the week of the 4th? We can definitely go with another time of year if thats whats holding everyone back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back