Seadoo Forum Summer ride

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually about to start asking around if someone is planning one. I was bummed to have missed last year's. GA would be good for me, I'm south FL now, and it gets warmer sooner there than most of the US. What lake Adam?

For sure. Good times last year except for my massive hangover on the drive home and packing up in the rain.

Ozarks would take some careful planning on my part, and I probably couldn't bring the wife. It's a 1300mi trek, and her work schedule is a B. But some of you guys drove a hell of a long way to the NC meet, so I won't feel bad if I miss the Ozarks trip. Besides, maybe I'll still make it. There are only so many reasons to have a road trip in a given year.

South East could be earlier, and LOTO later in the season? I think it's warm enough there by May or so. Guess I'll have to bring the Challenger again, as I don't think my XP will be ready by then.

WhiskeyD
We could meet up and ride together. I’ve got a double Trailer we can each throw a ski on
Sounds like a plan, I'll split gas and everything with ya. I'm down for a spring ride in GA or something too.

Maybe do LOTA around the 4th of July or August?? What ya think Jess??

4th of July is nuts.... If you want to party, 4th of July is insane. Holiday weekends work since we got jess.

Ok so I am down for as many events as we can do this year. Only thing I ask is byob and find place to stay unless you want to park a trailer or pop up a tent in my yard.. I really can't setup a bunch of stuff but it will still be epic.. I have other big wake boats this year that hopefully will work out. plus on big weekends like the memorial, 4th, and labor day there is so many big boats you don't know which one to hit!!! Please bring drones, go pros and anything that can make more epic would be great.. FYI there is a ton of rentals homes near me or anywhere on the lake.. I am on the very north arm of the lake(most wake action and party scene) so if you rent a home/cabin try to stay in gravois arm!! I have one neighbor with two small home made cabins around the corner from me that could sleep 3 or 4 each cheap... feel free to call me at 813 363 9074 or text is easy for quick questions.

Awesome!! 4th of July would make for a great time. It falls on a Wednesday this year so if that date works for everyone else, how does a Monday thru Friday rental sound? My biggest concern will be getting there since my truck is really old and only gets used a couple times a year. I could always fly but then I won't have my ski.

yeah you guys have to do lake of the Ozarks. I have been riding there ever since I was a kid, and funny story my buddy has a lake home right up the street from @99spxxx. I only noticed this because I drove right past his badass house and shop on the way to the dock! Anyways, just a local tip, 4th of july and memorial day is INSANE. Where Jess is at is essentially ocean water, smallest boats out there on those weekends are probably about 30' with majority of them way larger than that. You guys will have insane footage if you are looking to get a lot of air, but if you are looking for long group rides, its going to be slow and bumpy because of the waves. They are no joke. More powerboats are sold at Lake of the Ozarks than any other lake in the US. Can definitely be dangerous on a holiday weekend if you aren't super careful, but it is also a freaking blast and so much to do around the area.

So rediculous perfect for jetskis....
44d377c0af58ad0553f5086630050b4a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back