Sbt

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

dbracela

Premium Member
Premium Member
Has anyone from canada, specifically ontario, ordered a reman engine from sbt? If so, what were the shipping costs and how was the turn around time?

Failing that, does anyone know of a canadian company that sells reman engines? Thanks, Dan.

SBT ships out an engine that already has been rebuilt.....then takes yours in "trade". They ship the same day you pay them.
SES rebuilds your engine....their turn around time had gotten better in the last few months.

There is a thread on here somewhere detailing all the shops that members know of....I'll search for it

****EDIT***
here it is....
http://www.seadooforum.com/showthre...s&p=312166&highlight=rebuild+shops#post312166

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, makes sense to me. I have found a local company that does the same, but Canadian prices are generally very high. But, with shipping to and from, and customs wait times, I'm not sure what to do. The only other local place I was able to find wants 1350 plus tax, and sbt has their standard engine on for $845. That's a big difference.

Back