Rock in impellar. Dealer repair costs?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

SeadooRomie

First summer owning sea doos. Been a blast. Don't know how our 155 did it but it sucked a 1.5" rock up in 3 feet of water with just a blip of the throttle while driving on the lift. Its wedged in there pretty good. What should I expect to have in repair costs from my dealer in Minnesota? What have you guys experienced?
Thanks, Romie

If it's only the wear ring, not much. I think the wear ring is under $100 + one hour to replace it. However, if the impeller is damaged, then it could cost you more. I had one replaced last year and if I don't remember the cost, it's probably because it was low...

it really is not that hard to DIY if you buy the parts. Do you have an IBR? If not, it can be done in like 20 minutes once you've done it before, maybe 45min first time.

Got the rock out last night. I do have the ibr. Minimal damage but will have son test tomorrow for any vibration. Our season has only a month or so to go here in Minnesota so I'll tear it down in late September.

Back