Phoenix AZ Area Dealer Oil Change Charges/Costs

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Explorgm

Does anyone have any experience with the Seadoo dealers in the AZ area? (Phoenix, Peoria, etc.) I am curious what I can expect to pay for an oil change? We have Nash and Ridenow in the area. Does anyone have another suggestion? Maybe a private mechanic with a good rep?

We changed out our 2006 GTI oil and plugs with no problem. When changing the 2013 GTX S 155 we could not get the oil filter bolt loose. Tried E10, 8mm, chemicals, etc... no luck. Am thinking about using a dealer in the fall to do the work as I think the entire cover and air box need to come off to get to it. I went ahead and changed about 4quarts of oil anyway, but am worrked about leaving the filter in too long. Plugs are done and I have a Candoopro so just need that danged filter bolt loosened!

I did call one of them and was on hold for so long I hung up... I visited Ridenow Cavecreek when checking out a used Spark several weeks go and although they seem like good folks, they are crazy busy right now so thought I would check the forum before driving to one of them...
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back