Rear electrical box pictures?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

bodine465

The previous owner of my project 96 GTX pulled the starter solenoid to test it on another Seadoo, then half-a$$ed reconnected it back into the GTX. I haven't been able to find a good wiring diagram for the box or a decent picture to use for a guide. I think I know how it bolts up, but don't want to risk frying something. Here is a picture of how it currently looks. Does anyone have a picture or link to a properly bolted setup?

18.jpg

Better shot, including solenoid. Was concealed under box, in case someone wanted to alert me that it looked to be missing.

20.jpg

One last picture. I'm assuming this is how it bolts up, but not sure if wire #1 is where it should be, or where the other 3 numbered wires hook up.

23.jpg

Think I got it figured out after resorting to the ultimate collection of parts pictures, eBay. Discovered I had the solenoid upside down. All black wires attached at the upper coil bolt. Red wire went to the battery cable post of the solenoid.

Sound about right?

can you please post pics of the final results with all the wires hooked up. I'm having the same problem......THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back