Premium Members...

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

seadoosnipe

Premium Member
Premium Member
It seems spring is beginning to take shape. I'm seeing many new members signing up for premium services. Thanks for your support.

If you are looking for answers and not finding them, if you have posted or made a thread and it's not getting the attention you need or the answer is not working for your specific problem, please feel free to PM me and I will do all I can to find your answer and get you back on the water for this beautful time of year.

Myself and the rest of our staff will do all we can to get all Premium members a timely response, normally within the first 12 hours and no longer than 24. If you have posted or made a thread and it has no answers within that 24 hours, please PM a staffer or myself. The forum is huge and sometimes, questions can be bumped down the ladder and go un-noticed.

SPRING is here and I look forward to a very, very busy and active season. Be safe and remember, if you have a problem, look for your first answer or advice here to help you decide whether you need a professional service center to get involved.

Rookie101 can help you with the Mercury powered boats,
KustomKarl and myself have your back on the 4-TEC and 2 strokes.
Kustomkarl is heavy on yearly maintenance to get your 4-TEC going,
I'll be more than happy to get the 2 strokers going.

Have a safe and happy watercraft season for 2010. Make sure to come back often to see what events are being planned in your area by the Seadooforum!:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back