Po326

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 2008 Sea-Doo rxt 255 that is giving me an error message. I know it means a knock sensor. Where do I find this and will I do harm to my ski if I keep riding with it going off? I heard bad gas would do this or a bad sensor. Is there anyway I can test to see if it's bad and how? Where is this located? Tia

If the sensor is working as it should and you have a real detonation problem, yes. You can do some real damage. I would suggest you download your service manual from sea doo manuals (all one word) .net This component will be in the 4-tec engine management chapter.

With power off the ski and the battery disconnected (negative lead only), disconnect the A connector from the ECU. Check the resistance between pins A9 and A23. 5Mohms is 5 million (or mega) ohms.

1527692732836.png

Your English teacher would be upset. Read my previous post, Wed 10:06 AM. Disconnect connector "A" from the ECU. The pins are marked on the connector.

So I have the new sensor but how the hell do you remove the old one?? I can't even see where it is. I found the connector but the other end is hidden looks to me like the intake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back