Please help me chose Decals

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seats look good. I got some questions for ya...Did you make them yourself? I see you have a zipper on the back. Does that cover just slide on after you strip the old cover or is it glued on? How much did it cost ya?

Its Custom made by my upholsterer the guy in the photo ,
it cost 600 USD that include the custom side bumpers and covering the dash

Any chance you can post up more pics of your seats? I am in the process of doing research on having mine redone. I have someone interested in possibly doing them. I am just trying to see how others have done them on the same boat.

I would love to see pics of the underside of the seat bottom. How they attached the material. If you dont wanna post here you can let me know and I will give you my email.

Any chance you can post up more pics of your seats? I am in the process of doing research on having mine redone. I have someone interested in possibly doing them. I am just trying to see how others have done them on the same boat.

I would love to see pics of the underside of the seat bottom. How they attached the material. If you dont wanna post here you can let me know and I will give you my email.

Hi sure no problem i will get you photos when i get my seats from upholsterer
shop in the next few days

Sorry just my opinion but I do not like any of those decals. The last looks better then any of the others but just me I dont really care for any of them.

I was wondering though, why does it say "speedstar" and not "speedster" ?

Dealing in the marine business my opinion a ipad is a bad idea in the boat, a garmin touch screen with a pc connected would be much better. The 3g service is horribe out on the water in some spots, where as the gps is good. I would run a garmin gps sat/nav system with touch screen.

Sorry just my opinion but I do not like any of those decals. The last looks better then any of the others but just me I dont really care for any of them.

I was wondering though, why does it say "speedstar" and not "speedster" ?

Dealing in the marine business my opinion a ipad is a bad idea in the boat, a garmin touch screen with a pc connected would be much better. The 3g service is horribe out on the water in some spots, where as the gps is good. I would run a garmin gps sat/nav system with touch screen.

I am talking to you like a son. I wish that parents could understand! :)(and pay for their experiments!) English is not my first language, so I do make some mistakes, but my boat will be "speedster" not speedstar. I want to give it a name of "Split second" ! Sorry. I have decided on something new and cool for the decals. ... Very exciting and new.
I have a giant jetski, so I can't go deep water anyway, so my iPad with 3G is enough. A gps can't play my cool music!

I just figured it was called speedstar for another reason, no problem.

Just be carefull with the ipad in marine conditions they will notlast lon,I was just suggesting even the possibility of using a ipod with another marine electronics device, just a single drop of water can kill the ipad not to mention just the humidity with mositure, it does not even need to get wet from the water the humidity in the air will cause moisture that can fry it, just friendly advice.

I just figured it was called speedstar for another reason, no problem.

Just be carefull with the ipad in marine conditions they will notlast lon,I was just suggesting even the possibility of using a ipod with another marine electronics device, just a single drop of water can kill the ipad not to mention just the humidity with mositure, it does not even need to get wet from the water the humidity in the air will cause moisture that can fry it, just friendly advice.

Thank you I do agree with I have protective case , and I just build new dash
For the iPad to feet in to I will post some photos when is don .

Hi email me at haqbany@gmail.com i mange to get photos for the seats for you
regards
Rashid

Those pics are perfect. I am gonna send you my email. If you could email them so I can see them full size I would really appreciate it. Thanks again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back