Piston Damage 2004 GTI RFI

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
The switch is a simple on:eek:ff just test continuity with it upside down and right side up. Obviously pull it out of the tank first [emoji6]

On the oil level switch, I don't think there is enough in there I don't see any oil in the main take area. I'm saying... frig it. I buttoned it up. :D

The ones I have the light typically comes on at about 1/4 tank and takes about 3/4 gallon to refill.

Took the ski out for a water test today and the first round of break-in. Before I left I put more oil in the tank and the warning is no longer illuminated so HEY HEY... it's fixed. LOL I mentioned in the first post that everything was suppose to work and I'm sure stoked all the gauges work. That isn't the case very often.

I have to look at the cooling diagram unless someone knows off hand or has the info..... I don't have a tattle tale connected. No leaks inside the ski though so I think I"m missing a TEE somewhere. I'm assuming the tattle tale discharge is up front on the ski. I Have two ports on the Port side. One looks like it is the battery vent.

I got the crew chief to ride the GTI while I messed with the Honda Aquatrax F-12X. It Failed the water test miserably. :) I"m still troubleshooting though so it wasn't a big deal.

Attachments

• 2004 GTI 7-17 Water Test (1).JPG
    2004 GTI 7-17 Water Test (1).JPG
    287.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 2004 GTI 7-17 Water Test (2).JPG
    2004 GTI 7-17 Water Test (2).JPG
    261.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 2004 GTI 7-17 Water Test (3).JPG
    2004 GTI 7-17 Water Test (3).JPG
    269.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 2004 GTI 7-17 Water Test (4).JPG
    2004 GTI 7-17 Water Test (4).JPG
    243.1 KB · Views: 7
Does anyone else look at the last two letters of the SKI Registration number and make words with them? I wish my mind wasn't so vulgar but.... it is kinda funny to me.2003 GTI Clean Up (2).JPEG2004 GTI  (1).JPEG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back