2004 GTI RFI Parts (question)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

etemplet

Premium Member
Premium Member
Hello All, I purchased a 2004 GTI RFI mainly because I wanted the MPEM and I"m glad to have another engine to work on and repair ( I couldn't believe the motor wasn't locked up but it has water. I'm not gonna try to save anything but I"m gonna pull it apart). Also very cool that thejut pump is in great shape. I just can't toss a ski with perfectly good parts so of course, I'm taking the darn thing apart and saving some stuff.

Does anyone need at parts from this ski?
There are gonna be bolts, fittings, hoses, brackets and such that I will not keep. The hood looks great but my irreverence for plastic parts caused me to break the part off that connectes the gas cylinder that holds the hood open. It's perfectly useable but you'll just have to removed the platic cover. I'm not gonna keep the glove box (I'm keeping the top portion. I have the Y-bracket (complete) that bolts under steering column and holds the ventilation breather in position. I'm not keeping the OPAS parts. The hull looks to be in good shape. If anyone is local, it's yours. :)

Near New Orleanse, Louisiana.2004 GTI (1) SCRAP.JPG

2004 GTI HOSES PARTS.JPG

2004 GTI HOOD.JPG

2004 GTI GLOVE BOX.JPG

Last edited:
Hi Etemplete, I could use some or all of the OPAS parts if they fit a 2002 GTI. I’ve owned the machine for 3 years or so and the PO had removed them. I’m in Ontario but have a US address that they could be shipped to. If you don’t want to be bothered shipping it’s really no problem, I’ve been using the machine since I got it without it with no issues. I can’t believe your going to get rid of those miscellaneous parts, it’s given me an idea, I’m working on an HX right now and it was missing 2 or 3 bolts. I think when I get a machine that can’t be fixed I’m going to try dismantling it and labelling/itemizing the parts just to have in hand. We will see how it goes, may have a change of mind after doing it.

Back