one long beep when cranking

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

magical

iv just put a new engine in a 3ddi 951 model conected everything up but broke a nipple off the rave valve solenoid fitted new battery plug lanyard on normal 2 beebs but when cranking i get one long beep it is trying to start would that air line be the problem or should it still start as its only meant to open raves at higher rpms ive got fuel and spark im just wondering if that lack of air pressure is the problem

i think i might have found the answer by searching forums i said in last post i fitted a new battery but i just assumed it would be fully charged it did have good cranking load but maybe slowed abit im going to charge it up over night and give that a shot i'll let you all know what the outcome is and i know i'll need a new rave solenoid before hitting the water if i want full speed hope someone else can maybe help with this problem

one long beep

just got my 02 out of shop to repair one long beep. said it was lose wire at temp senser . randylrg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back