05 gtx, one long beep

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
A bad s/s switch that is stuck on or off will cause your problems. It can test properly and then stick on again fooling the ECM.

I would think so, the switch is normally open, but also the ECM might need the shut down signal from the s/s switch to get it back on track which it wouldn't get from just disconnecting it.

Hey everyone, thanks for you help with this ski. I wanted to update you all, my buddy has a sister ski to mine. We hooked up and and switched out parts. My gauges worked on his ski, my mpem worked too. Took my ecu and key , put on his ski, his ski went dead, no gauges, ignition etc. Hooked his back up, fired up no issues. Definitely confirmed my ecu is toasted. So now I'm in the market for one if anyone has one available please let me know !!! Thanks again

People on the forum have plugged in a different ECU to see if their gauges power up to confirm they have a bad ECU but for sure you need the right ECU for each different ski model.

Hey forgot to update everyone, turns out in fact it was the ecu, I found a salvage yard in VA, I was able to get the ecu and key for 600. replaced it and everything was restored. Had 2 nice long weekends on it! Thanks for everyone's help

Back