Ohio PWC owners / members July Get together

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
[MENTION=2]hfgreg[/MENTION]. Just posting to bring this back to the surface. I realize this is Ohio, but if love to get 10 skis or better. Everyone still able to make it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seemed we had members who were looking forward to the meet up, then it just kind of died???? Are season here is so short!!!! 10 or more people would be great!!!!

Coastiejoe, little off topic, my daughter needs a new screen on her iPhone, call me or text me at 440-228-4943, need to get it fixed. Thank you.

Ok,, Just as a reminder,, July 20th at 100 Water Street, Fairport Harbor Ohio, ramp phone number is 440-639-8050 (Fairport Harbor Port Authoriuty) I have also seen the address listed as, 5 Water St.. I google mapped them both and the two addresses are right next to each other. If at all possible, please chime in and lets see what we have. I appreciate it and really hope other can make it...

Thanks for the replay. I'm going to bring this post to the top over the next few days. Try to remind everyone and attract others.

Repairing and selling iPads, iPhones and Mini iPads.

@hfgreg. Just posting to bring this back to the surface. I realize this is Ohio, but if love to get 10 skis or better. Everyone still able to make it?

Let me know whats needed and I can ship them out by Thursday!

The one thing we didn't lock down was a time,,, Kind of overlooked that. How about 10 an ish at the dock and launch at 11 ish. Or is that too early for some. I will be coming from the West and it will take me about 1:15 to drive there. Let me know your thoughts please.

Bumping this up again.. So does 11am LAUNCH work? I will be there earlier as I need to swap a phone screen for a guy coming from Geneva. Let me know your thoughts....

Box of goodies arrived at my house yesterday. All you have to finis show up for the ride,,,

What kind of goodies did you get...... I hope this rain clears out. It pouring here in Ashtabula right now as I walk out the door to work [emoji35]

Shirts of various styles, colors and sizes. And discount codes for parts from the Performance Store. Sunday weather has rain in the evening. So I am HOPING that launching at 11 will keep us out of the weather.

Unless it is an ABSOLUTE down pour, I will plan on being there in the morning. I hope to see you all there...

Same with me, at my boat club in Ashtabula and ........ It's pouring rain here now, this sucks!!!!

Back