Ohio PWC owners / members July Get together

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
If possible, lets get a head count at lesat...

And. it is suppose to be nice tomorrow (Sunday). Who wants to go out for a ride/cruise ????

I'll be out of Ashtabula Sunday, gonna take all three skis to the lake!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be out of Ashtabula Sunday, gonna take all three skis to the lake!!!

Ok,, let me see if I can get a partner for my other ski... I'll let you know.
Any plans in particular? What time and where about?

I'll be at lakeshore park 11:30, just running around and playing, may make a run to Geneva.

I had my bunch at Fair Port Sunday. They burned some fuel and the Coast Guard got us both! Right off the break water and launch! Too bad we were legal! The engines were not even warm when they showed up!

I'll be at lakeshore park 11:30, just running around and playing, may make a run to Geneva.

Sorry I didn't get back to you. I had unexpected guests showup. Still hit the lake but out near me...

I had my bunch at Fair Port Sunday. They burned some fuel and the Coast Guard got us both! Right off the break water and launch! Too bad we were legal! The engines were not even warm when they showed up!

So what do they look for? Whistle and distress flafg, proper PFD, up to date stickers, Fire extiguisher. Anything else?

They wanted up to date stickers and registrations. Fire extinguishers, whisle's / noise makers. Signal devises ( flags ) Current owners. Everyone had PFD on.

So whats going on with are group get together...... do we have a head count yet, this thread was on fire with people wanting to do this............where do we stand??????

Just walked in Sea World. I'll send it later today. Thanks much, I'm sure the others will appreciate it.

So whats going on with are group get together...... do we have a head count yet, this thread was on fire with people wanting to do this............where do we stand??????

How many for you Rob

Ok. 7 confirmed. I'm also trying to recruit from the outside.

Repairing and selling iPads, iPhones and Mini iPads.

It is looking like the launch ramp in Fairport. Not sure if we posted the address above. I will look into it tomorrow and post the address. Pray for good weather...

Back