Number decals where do you guys get them

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
i got my numbers at wally world but are looking for a vinyl place that can create one decal (where u peel the back off - put the sheet on then peel the sheet away leaving the numbers) so that the spacing and all that jazz is accurate, and then to also find a style that matches the boat a little better. I cringe when I see people put the big square white stickers with the black better on there boat/ski. I feel like mines pretty tasteful, but would like it to be better.

Not sure if you have Academy stores in your area, but they sell some numbers that have some color to them that you may be able to get a better match for your boat colors. They are also written a little like the paint designs on our boat and are cheap.

I attached a picture of them on my boat. They tend to have a transition in the color, so mine go from purple at top to green at bottom, and purple and green are both the colors of my boat, so even if they aren't EXACTLY the same shade, they look better than big square black letters.

Last edited by a moderator:
look in the yellow pages for a sign shop most have a vinal cutter and can make you what you want for about 25 bucks

Look at your local West Marine or Boater's World, our West Marine stocks a good variety of color choices. Any good sign shop can make them up for you at a reasonable price. I think I paid $20 for the pair.:)

i dont think mine look too bad... just not as good as I'd like them to.

I just wish they could your registration numbers on the sticker and avoid th big letters all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back