Part number for oil tank grommet 1994

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

andy.262

For some reason I can't seem to find the part number(s) for the oil tank grommets for my 94 XP. Sea-Doo Warehouse and even BRP's own website don't seem to have parts/diagrams for models older than 1996, and the shop manual has the diagrams but not part numbers. My grommets are leaking and at $10 a pop I want to make sure I get the right ones. Anyone happen to know the part number for them?

The previous owner did not use the correct oil (whatever is in there now is purple, which is definitely wrong) so I'm going to pull the tank and flush it out. I know at least one of them is leaking so I'm just going to replace them all while I have it out. I'm looking for parts 10 and 11 in the diagram.

1683721809471.png

Also, anyone know of a good source to look up part numbers for 1994? I'm sure this won't be the only part number I'm going to need in the near future.

Thanks! I swear I checked SBT, idk why I couldn't find this page before but I've bookmarked it now

Back