No power no deeps

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natedawg1998

I’m having issue on my 99 gsx 800 rfi. I went out one day to start and put my key on and no power,no gauges, no beeps when putting the keys on.also when the key not in and press the start button twice gauge should come on but it doesn’t.No fuses are blown. I have power to all the fuses except the 15 amp batt fuse on the mpep but I believe u only get power to that fuse when the ski is running because it’s for the charging system. I have power and ground going to the mpep connector 3-25 and 3-26 and the 5 amp mpep fuse doesn’t blow and it’s has power, going through the fuse. I look into the manual and found how to test the d.e.S.S post and it came out good, all the resistance was close to 0 ohms like the manual says. So I though maybe the key was the issue so I went to the dealer and got a new key and got it reprogram and they said they can’t program my key because there no power going to the post. When the key is install on post the circuit is closed on the black and black and yellow wire. I tested the white and grey wire and only getting .2 volts. So is my mpep faulty??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back