No info

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

dklswh

I was about to post a question on here, i used search with no results, then i scrolled through the recent post, most with questions on a specific issue, i noticed the amount of views and then the amount of comments/answers and came to realize that no one here knows not a fucking thing about these boats except how to fix a wear ring, totally useless site.

There are a couple of folks with some knowledge but they are few and far between. Usually a question is met with the sound of crickets. Most posts get one or two replies at most which fills the site with empty and/or incorrect information.
I check in a couple of times a month at best and don't usually find much of any use.

Last edited:
perhaps you guys are missing the mark. My opinion is that there are many people who really enjoy these boats, using them, working on them, keeping these classic machines alive and all of us need to assist to continue to make this happen. It would be great to have more people with intimate knowledge on how to diagnose and repair these boats that are willing to lend a hand. I hope you both reconsider your position and find a place here to help. Have a good summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back