new pwc and already looking to modify it

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

xrider

08 rxtx, I had to look around and see that riva has a stage 1 for it already! Am I crazy? :willy_nilly: But that need for speed bites ya badly! :reddevil:

B.S'n with dude at river, he had the RXP. If not mistak'n, PPG kit on it, cost 10k, did 93mph. got SPANKT on brother in laws' honda

god d****, thats wicked fast. I have trouble keeping 68-69 on choppy waters! my friends rxp was doing 74 easy, buts thats not gps'd so actuall speed is probably less. this is a big ski tho' its over 10 feet and playing around is not as easy as some smaller less power skis! Its like riding a wild horse, wants to throw you off every chance it gets. 15 minutes play and my hands and legs hurt like hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta call BS...

Timmy boy,

93 mph and he got spanked?!? I like speed, but 93 on a small pwc is pushing the limit. How fast was the Honda? Which model, mods, etc?:)

I got spanked, we were b.s'n, and when he said that, i called him out, jumped on inlaws honda(f-12x), turbocharged one, and DAMN, that F*%?>R
ski FLEW..., no crap, man...that RXP was GONE. At Willows Creek, water was glass, down past dogleg turn, i hit 63mph, then limiter kicks, and ...dude, he nowere to be found

yeah out here on potomac we rarely get nice flat surface! If its weekend there is hundreds of boats out there and waves sometimes get big. I dont mind it, I like jumping around. but every now and then I want to just gun it and fly! I cant imagine what does 93mph on water feels like.

Brother, i wish i new...i ask, but had the middle finger look in his expression.
Thiat place (willow beach), found by accident, but been goin for yrs now. Waves get diminished from gates opening at Hoover Dam, but damn its cold, aint bitch'n, but anybody been there, no what i mean.

potomac river outside of washington dc is freaky warm. I dont go to dc waters much, never know when u might hit a dead floater! lol

he didnt do 93 mph, there is not a honda out there that beats a seadoo, this guy is pulling your leg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back