New owner, a couple questions and some advice please.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Gouda

We are getting a new 3 up iBR early next week. Yeah! But, I have a couple questions.

1. We live on a empoundment in NW Wis. in spring and late fall we do not have much of a weed problem. However most of the summer there is quite a bit of weed growth. Should just plan on not using it in those areas or will the machine tolerate weeds to some degree? We have plenty of other places to ride, but we have to trailer to them.

2. We are looking at a Waveport drive on PWC dock. Does anyone have any input on this or a similar device. Seems like great way to store the machine.

http://www.waterfrontdockproducts.com/personal-watercraft-floats.htm

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the new spark! They are so much fun!

1. Weeds suck. Weeds have clogged my skis and screwed up the speedometer on my boats. I wouldn't know how you could operate in much of that.

2. I personally have jetdock for my skis, but there are others I know with those socks that have no complaints. You are correct in you assessment...they are a great way to store the skis, very convenient, and and easy to use.

Back