Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMarlin

Hello everyone! I am a new member from Pennsylvania and also new to watersports/boating. I'm a motorcycle guy but enjoyed doing "jetski tours" and rentals on vacation. I just purchased a 1994 Seadoo XP in pretty good condition and am excited about learning to work on it and, more importantly, ride it.

This forum has already been a wealth of information for me. :cheers:

-Welcome to the site. Tons of great people here, knowledge and all.

-Rob

Welcome to a great community, if you need help with anything 99.9% of the time you will get the help from someone here.

Welcome to the best Seadoo site on the planet! If there is anything I can help with just let me know.

Welcome aboard from SoCal and welcome to the world of vintage (am I catching on Lou?) SeaDoos. Way down deep, I think the old-timers have a real soft spot for the old 2-strokes ... that is all I got and learning something new every day. These are unique beasts and a lot of fun.

Lotsa help and info on this site, snoop around a bit and fire off the questions.

Big/monster hint on the older skis is CLEAN UP THE FUEL SYSTEM ... end to end (see grey fuel lines/tempo), carbs, fuel selector, filter. This will save you from some serious grief.

Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back