New member here.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

firemanatwvu

I would like to say hi to everyone here. Right now I have a 2007 RXP that is up for sell w/o the trailer. I have to make room for my 2008 RXP-X that is on order... 255hp :)!!!!!

Greetings

Good to have another member here on the forum. Good choice on ski....a definite Hot Rod!
I own a PWC and ATV repair shop and am also a Fireman. I have been with the Hendersonville Fire Department for 15 years and am currently an Engine Company Lieutenant.
Let me know if I can help in the future. The members and moderators are great here...
Take care and again, welcome!:cheers:

First responder

Although I am no longer a Fireman, I'm still qualified as a first responder. And though I don't carry a certificate any longer on the fire brigade, I did have to anwser the call this past year when our chemical vapor scrubber caught fire. ........to many staircases to climb!....
Welcome to the forum firemanatwvu and I look forward to seeing the pix of your new Doo!...
.......Louis

I heard the new 08 rxp-x is so fast it comes with a parachute! lol. Welcome to the forum,You'll have to load pictures for us when you get that bad boy in the water...

Thanks for the welcome I have been a firefighter now for 6 years I just got my emt and I am the Lieutenant for Sophia City Volunteer Fire Dept. I def will get some pics this summer as soon as I can get it is the water, I tried to put some pics in my profile of the rxp that i have now. thanks again robert

Hey Robert, The thing I found when I added to my Avatar was shrinking down my pic. I used a software program or you can post it in photobucket.com , and link to it in the correct size. I thought you were from West Virgina University from you screen name...

Re-sizing?

Your correct Karl. When you take pix with a digital camera, the output is in the range of 2 mb. On the website, there is an upload limit on all file sizes. The limit on a JPEG is 97.7 kb's. You can use any photo shop tool to resize your pix then save. I hope to see your pix, either here in the forum, or like Karl said, through photo bucket.
BTW Karl, I got the pix you sent through photo bucket and the quality was great!
Louis

Hi Robert.

Welcome to the forum.
Hope you find all you need to know on your excellent choice of craft.
And if you need info, theres lots of good guys and girls on here that'll help ya.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back