Seadoo 155 NA Engine Rebuild

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

buccnou

Question for everyone. I got a 2007 RXP 155 NA engine had a head gasket issue. I took the motor out and disassembled it going to rebuild back to stock. My question what part supplier should I choose? I went to Seadoo warehouse site did a comparison it get pricy but think they are Seadoo OE parts. Any is greatly appreciated thank you in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_5910.jpeg
    IMG_5910.jpeg
    252.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_5907.jpeg
    IMG_5907.jpeg
    492.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_5909.jpeg
    IMG_5909.jpeg
    316.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5906.jpeg
    IMG_5906.jpeg
    427.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5890.jpeg
    IMG_5890.jpeg
    346.5 KB · Views: 10
Yeah thank you. I just found out the hard way. I ordered like $1500 worth of parts from Sea-Doo Warehouse | Presented by SeaDooForum.com never again I will be ordering from them EVER again.

Didn't realized that it was going to take 2-3 weeks to get to me. I try canceling the order 3 business days later and they threaten to charge a 25% restocking fees like WTF. The parts is not even in my hands or I've even try to return it back to them like that is not customer service at all. I can see see if that I return the part back to them but this is during the order phase. The status was in progress and I don't even got a tracking number sent to my email.

I didn't see the arrival date to my house till I hit the submit button.

Back