New Hydro-Turf Installed!!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

OfficerSeaDoo

I just finished installing Hydro-Turf on my 2001 Sportster le! Needless to say... I'm psyched! No longer am I jealous of the rest of you guys. I became green with envy after looking at all of your before and after shots... especially SeaDooSnipes GTX 2-tone job! If anyone else out there is still wondering if they should make the purchase, I am telling you that you won't regret it. Love the improvement!

P.S. I'll post pics whenever I can get them.

That's awesome post up some pics. What color/colors did you go with?

Nothing special. I just went with gray in the cut diamond. I'm trying to get my camera to work so I can get some pics here.

:hurray: Looks great man. Hydro Turf is definitely a must have.

I just put my order in for Dark Grey molded diamond for my 95 speedster. Will post pics when I get it installed.

Be sure to use PWCMuscle.com to order your Hydro-Turf. You get 15 percent off with coupon code HYDRO15!

Looks awesome. Turf is the best cosmetic change you can do. Feels good on the feet too. Molded diamond is slightly different. The grooves between the diamonds is a little bigger because it is molded that way, not cut after it is made. Molded diamond is what I have.

10.jpg

Wow! Maybe I should've paid more attention to things. The molded diamond slipped right by me. I'm sure it's more money, though.

Same price. I like it. The only downside to the molded diamond is that it only comes in dark or light grey or black.

The molded is also slightly thicker since none of the material is shaved off vs the cut which looses a little thickness. At least this is how the samples I looked at compared.

Looks awesome! I have the same color in my 2001 Challenger and even after a couple years in Georgia Clay water it still looks awesome! Did you get the pre-cut kit? If so I am glad you did not put all 3 pieces on the back engine cover. I like the look of only the middle piece

Yep... I got it pre-cut. That's the only way to go. I know it's more money, but it's cut to exact specifications and it's installed in no time. I laid the other two pieces on top of the engine cover and it just looked wrong to me. I guess it's all about preference.

yeah it does just look wrong. You should also notice a noise reduction when you get out on the water now that you have the hydroturf; I know I did

Noise reduction would be a huge plus. I've been meaning to ask you... do you have a 'how to' post for Hydro-Turf on SeaDooSportBoats.com? I saw a 2001 Challenger hooked up to a Buick Rainier. If that's you, then you did a nice job. I actually read that before I installed mine.

Noise reduction would be a huge plus. I've been meaning to ask you... do you have a 'how to' post for Hydro-Turf on SeaDooSportBoats.com? I saw a 2001 Challenger hooked up to a Buick Rainier. If that's you, then you did a nice job. I actually read that before I installed mine.

yup; Yeah I did that write up. Glad you found it and it was helpful to you:cheers: I have not been over there in a while because I never liked the Wiki format but that that is personal preference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back