New England Patriots.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

hfgreg

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
I don't like them, but wow. What a dynasty they have going here. Very fun to watch as it may be the only one we see for a long time.

You don't!

You don't like them?.........I thought everyone liked new engand potaotes!... I love them with a little butter and a lot of pepper! Man, there's no better way to have potatoes than butter and pepper!.......

Yeah they definitely have had the strongest second half play of any team I can ever remember. I am a firm believer that bostonteamssuck.com, but the pats really deserve credit for their play this season.

Im not a big fan of American football. Or English Football.

But the cheerleaders arn't bad at all.
scratchchin.gif

180px-New_England_Patriots_Cheerlea.jpg

Do they make good chips, / fries what ever you call them over there.:)

More Cheerleaders !

I'd watch more football if the cheerleaders were on the field more often.:rofl:

Fries!

Nah, I've had better chips at a pub in Southhampton with a cold ale and a piece of fish. You just can't find no substitute for good ole fish and chips the way ya'll make them!

Sorry for the hijack Greg. Louis fault LoL.

Yep you cant beat Cod and chips in the UK.:agree:

My fault!....

O.K., I'll take the blame.....but it was too easy since I don't watch football or baseball!.........during the time I was a growing lad, we only had t.v. that used an outside antennae. When ever a game came on, I was the one that had to go out and constantly turn the thing so my dad could get better reception. So it didn't take me long to figure out that on Sunday's and Monday's, I'd better have a place to hang out or I'd be outside turning the antennae constantly!...........:ack:

uh oh, this thread is going down hill fast...Cheerleaders, Fish & Chips, potatoes, antennas...geez at this rate someone is gonna think it got hi jacked...lol

twocents.gif

Nah! Im not a footy fan. Anyways that game you lot play over there should be called carry ball. Or our equivlent Rugby, no armour wearing here.

I dont care much about Football/Soccer as you called it, just to be different
as if it was invented over there.
stupid.gif

Those guys fall over and make such a fuss over nothing. cissyboys.
knuddel.gif
:rofl:

Yea, I agree Dave I'm into things that go 200MPH, and snap your neck back when you accelerate, nothing sissy there!

what...........?

200 mph.......? Neck snap........? What, did I miss something somewhere? Dave was talking about rugby in his last post. I feel like that must have been an inside joke and I'm on the outside.....:ack:

You don't like them?.........I thought everyone liked new engand potaotes!... I love them with a little butter and a lot of pepper! Man, there's no better way to have potatoes than butter and pepper!.......

LMAO, try them with crushed Garlic, minced onions, chopped bell pepper, and chopped muchrooms, and cubed polish sausage, pan fried to a Golden Brown, oh yeah, now thats Potatoes that'll stick to yer ribs, lolol.

BEARS RULE!!!!!!

Nascar Silly!

200 mph.......? Neck snap........? What, did I miss something somewhere? Dave was talking about rugby in his last post. I feel like that must have been an inside joke and I'm on the outside.....:ack:

I was taking about nascar... to me anything thats related to chasing a ball around is snooz time. If it's loud, goes fast or has a hemi, well now, we could be best friends..lol :ack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back