WARNING: Scammer sending PM's.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Oshawapilot

Warning to anyone who got a PM today-ish from a brand new member saying they have a "buddy" who just happens to be selling something they were looking to buy here.

Google the email address that was included in the PM ("ollischris742@gmail.com") to see that this is a known scammer.

Some initial email exchanges with that email address made it abundantly clear the person on the other end has absolutely no idea what they're talking about, just sending back stock photos from google of things in an attempt to get you to "buy" it from them.

I've reported the account sending the PM's but beware.....scumbags are amongst us.

Warning to anyone who got a PM today-ish from a brand new member saying they have a "buddy" who just happens to be selling something they were looking to buy here.

Google the email address that was included in the PM ("ollischris742@gmail.com") to see that this is a known scammer.

Some initial email exchanges with that email address made it abundantly clear the person on the other end has absolutely no idea what they're talking about, just sending back stock photos from google of things in an attempt to get you to "buy" it from them.

I've reported the account sending the PM's but beware.....scumbags are amongst us.
I’ve posted on here before looking to buy something, I got about 4 people that were brand new members saying to email someone they knew😡

Back