FOR SALE SCAMS...LESSONS LEARNED...ADMINS

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

rsthomas34

I posted back at the end of June first of July looking to buy either a right or set of sponsons for my 96 GSX. Being new to the forum myself, I was pleased with the responses I received from members with aftermarket sets for sale at reasonable, not suspiciously low, prices. After agreeing on a price and sending them money on ZELLE (this app may be legit, different rant, but it seems to have been designed for scammers) they email back saying they needed more money for shipping insurance (now know this is a common SCAM). Long story short they would not send the money or the sponsons. Ofcourse @rantcoller was a new member as was cliff4012, who seems to have left the forum.

My original intentions were to post all @rantcoller easily found information, including home address, IP address, family members names, old and current phone numbers they may be using to SCAM others but I decided against and is the reason it has taken me this long to even write this post.

There may be other websites but I would strongly recommend anyone purchasing anything from anyone online to run their info through *https://www.stopforumspam.com* Stop Forum Spam first. Below are the names and emails used to contact me if any admins would like to follow up.

cliff4012 - wantapallison324@gmail.com - Cliffrichard1240@gmail.com
rantcoller - Rantcoller@gmail.com
sawyergold9 - andersonmtchl@gmail.com - sawyergold9@gmail.com

Back