* Need help buying first jet boat *

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh.....

.........ouch, that's enough to make me stop jacking the threads!...I will find you a nice one and have it sent right to you....
Oh, I like Canadian Mist...special blend please...:cheers:

I have found a boat that says it need the steering cable replaced. How much will that run approx.
http://miami.craigslist.org/boa/618837572.html

The only sh*t part is if i like it i will have to pay approx 0.90cents/mile to have the boat shipped. Hopefully to arizona or california, i can come pick it up from there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!...

Wow, looks pretty nice and the price can't be beat. Here though, a word of caution. Craigslist is pretty well known in the internet world. Some good, some bad. E-bay sellers are required by TOS in using their site to sell products, that they are selling what they say they are. If there is a problem with it, they have to document it. Craigslist does not, as far as I know........
Compression test required.....:cheers:

damnit that last challenger is going to have to be a negative.
Its just way to far. approx $2500 to have it shipped as far as Phoenix AZ.
A little too pricey, the hunt continues.......

http://miami.craigslist.org/boa/618837572.html

I am selling this boat for a customer who has lost interest in it. Both engines start up and run fine. steering is a little stiff and could use a detail and some upholstry work

Email From the Seller
Yes I do; the boat has twin rotax 110 hp each. I replaced both motors and installed hour meters on the motors the summer of 2006 and since have only put less than 30 hours on the motors. The motors are from SPC in Clearwater they are largest remanufacturer of personal watercraft motors in the world and cost me $4400.00 including labor. The Boat is in excellent shape come and see for your self. It has the original fitted boat cover and new bimini top to match. Thank you for your inquiry.

ANYONE LIVE IN THIS AREA. PERHAPS I COULD GET SOMEONE TO TAKE A LOOK FOR ME? YOU SHALL BE COMPENSATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back