Midwest Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umi steering, umi 3 button holder, finger throttle, single gauge hood, am pipe, am fa's, maybe carbs too. I bet sponsons, trim tabs and impeller. Too far of a ride for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a TNT pipe. It's like an early Neptune having a SS pipe with a water jacket around it (dry pipe). They performed really well. I have a couple but have not used them yet. That ski was obviously a good build back in the day, maybe a regional racer. I don't have to tell y'all that's why I check Cl everyday. Look at those white Tracker sponsons, those are the ones RacerXXX has brought back.

Yeah the TNT does not use the stock bracket on the mag cover so I guess it is a Coffman's that's just been cut into an welded back up a lot. I'm dying for more pics.And I NEED that pto cover with the TNT decal on it.

Any leads anywhere on a spx water box to put on my 96xp? My original one was sounding pretty bad at the end of the season last year...

Good luck JSG, that is a great deal. There was another in Cinci a month or so back almost identical with no engine. He posted it for $150 with trailer and I was #2 in line. Did you get that one too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back