Midwest Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ankeneyou

Let's not let those Florida guys have all the fun! Let's see the best deals you find locally on CL, buy/sell apps, etc in the Midwest.

I couldn't find any similar thread so let's see what you come up with!

Last edited by a moderator:
Deleted now but this one came home with me yesterday
198.jpg

Definitely needs some cleaning and I've got 2 really nice hoods already. It didn't look so bad until it was sitting next to the Titanic build, lol. It looks like a light hone and 1 piston and she'll be good.
199.jpg

200.jpg

Well the guy has someone looking at it at 2, so hes going to let me know. Lee we might be able to work something out if you need the trailer...

A triton is a nice trailer, but....it's not what I had back in the 90's. I had that exact same trailer, it was made by Ravens. The downside was they were very very prone to cracking. I hade reinforced mine in several locations and made it bomb proof. I would like to find one again and put my skis on it. I got many compliments on that trailer. The entire trailer was engine turned aluminum, just truly outstanding looking. You never knew it was behind you, it was so light and the torsion suspension was smooth as silk.

Here was my set up back in the 90's

20.jpg

Engine turned aluminum

249.jpg

Call the guy, maybe he'd be willing to swap that triton for this one or some singles. I can do the running around if he's up for something like that. I'll be out of the country for the next 2 weeks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back