Midwest Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
A triton is a nice trailer, but....it's not what I had back in the 90's. I had that exact same trailer, it was made by Ravens. The downside was they were very very prone to cracking. I hade reinforced mine in several locations and made it bomb proof. I would like to find one again and put my skis on it. I got many compliments on that trailer. The entire trailer was engine turned aluminum, just truly outstanding looking. You never knew it was behind you, it was so light and the torsion suspension was smooth as silk.

Here was my set up back in the 90's

20.jpg

Engine turned aluminum

249.jpg

Damn. I remember you've been looking for one of those trailer forever now. Can't believe one actually showed up. It does look real nice

I'd think even if you bought the whole thing for 2600 or so you could sell the skis and have the trailer at a decent price, just more of a pain. I can go scope them out once I'm back in town.

I'd love to find one locally to me to be honest. The only one I ever saw was mine, I've never seen another one. I'll keep looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yah I hear ya. I've got buddies in Philly I visit a few times a year so could work something out. I'll definitely pay the dude a visit when I get back just to check them out.

I called as well. He couldn't get it to turn over with the plugs in....so he ran 50amps to it :facepalm: the motor looks to be a Frankenstein. It has a black head but white head cover

Good to see the Midwest Classifieds represented. My Kids want to buy their own Ski's. We are going to be a swarm of ski's at our favorite OHIO lake.

ill start a thread about this and we can let people give some info on when and where and all the good stuff...

Depending when in June, I would be up for it if I can get my GTX DI rebuilt. Otherwise it will be my 95 GTS... I will be bringing up the rear with it :)

I have been trying to buy the package but the guy keeps flaking out. He will respond to texts, then just stop responding. Then send pics but wont respond to prices. I called and talked about what was wrong. Told me that the xp turns over but only with plugs out. Then he told me about the 50 amps. He said he hasnt touched the kawi yet. Then after that 1 minute conversation he said he had to get off the phone. Never answered or text back again. I ever offered full price

I thought it was strange too. I sent a text that said I will pay you $1500 and can come tomorrow. No response. Called and no answer

There's probably someone in his ear saying that the ski is worth more blah blah blah.

lol, I offered full price to, after thinking about it i feel like something is up with the whole deal....somethings deff not right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back