Midwest Classifieds

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I left at 3:30 pm and I just got home at 2:45am. It is filthy. However it was under an overhang and it is just dirt, not sunfaded. I think it will wash up nicely. It has a jet dynamics intake grate. Stock carbs. I didnt really go over it much. I paid and got back on the road. I will post some pics up tomorrow

Too hard to pass up lol.

Well this is just hosed off. No scrubbing. Look what color is under the purple.

Will be stripped this weekend. Im not saving anything for myself, well maybe the fuel cap.

Bearings on the umi feel perfect

Last edited by a moderator:
Careful gl. That's a thousand dollar ski on a trailer IF it's running good with no issues. The parts off it are not worth squat so the only path I see is to save it and give it to the kids or turn some newb on to the sport.

"Needs starter" is code for it being locked up. They might not be crooked, they probably just don't see the big picture. They put 12v to it and it just clicks to they think it needs a starter.

Careful gl. That's a thousand dollar ski on a trailer IF it's running good with no issues. The parts off it are not worth squat so the only path I see is to save it and give it to the kids or turn some newb on to the sport.

"Needs starter" is code for it being locked up. They might not be crooked, they probably just don't see the big picture. They put 12v to it and it just clicks to they think it needs a starter.
Yep your right matt. I just wanted to make a fishing ski. The guys add says OBO and he won't take less than 500 lol. So I'm just going to wait...really want the green gtx or something like that

You could get nearly $500 for the trailer. Looks like it has a new hitch coupler, landing winch and wheeled trailer support.

You could get nearly $500 for the trailer. Looks like it has a new hitch coupler, landing winch and wheeled trailer support.
I really hope you're kidding about the trailer. It's good for 2 things.....the new parts and the title.

That being said, cut the guy off at the knees and offer $250 for the package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back