Looking to buy an 07 GTI se 130 Please help me out

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeDoo427

Hello..........I'm thinking of buying an 07 GTI se 130...........
it is in very goof garage kept condition and physically seems fine.
I'm not able to get it in the water but, the engine sounds good and starts right up from cold.
The ski has about 87 hours on it.

Can someone please let me know if there are trouble spots with this model and what I should pay for it aside from any trailer.

I would really appreciate the feedback as this is my first ski and I rely on the knowledge of people in the know.

Thank you :)

This is the meet and greet forum.

If you ask a question here, few will see it as compared to the correct forum. And, you asked the same question in the correct forum. This causes confusion as some will answer here and some will answer there. If they want to go back and add or edit their posts, they often don't find it due to have a duplicate post. I will put the link to your other post here..

http://www.seadooforum.com/showthre...f-getting-an-07-GTI-se-130-Please-help-me-out

Welcome aboard and thanks for joining...

I have the exact same model. I bought it at 75 hours, it now has 124 hours and I love it. There is no supercharger so it isn't a racing machine, but there is also no maintenance issues with the supercharger and intercooler.

Since you can't test it in the water, I recommend inspecting the impeller for excessive damage from rocks and debris. You can use an inspection mirror. Or do like I did, insert a small camera through the intake grate from the bottom, and take a picture.

I can't help you with the price, I'm not familiar with the market in your area. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back