looking to buy a pwc stereo/speaker system

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

custompartsguy

Seeing if anyone has a pwc stereo/speaker system they would be looking to sell, I viewed full wave audio but at $700 I think thats nuts, I would search for 4-4" marine speakers an amp and stereo before I will pay $700 for just an amp and speakers that small.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ebay has some cheapo Pyle systems for $100-$400. Prolly not gonna be primo quality stuff, but if you just want tunes w/ a little bit of bass I think it would do the job.

Customparts guy...I got a deal for you, a Brand new take out Clarion 225 am/fm cd player...still has the plastic on the face. Used about 20 minutes. I also Have a direct dealership to Clarion for speakers or a marine amp for cheap. Pm me if you interested.

Karl

I am going to have to put a hold on this thread for now I have ran into more problems then expected with my doo that requires money to fix that before audio matters....thanks to those that have responded....Karl I will keep that in mind...thanks

Back