Is there really any chance ????

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

sumtingwong

bought 95 sp ....missing oil tank strap. so found an oem part numbered strap,is there any chance it will ever stretch enough to be connected? if so whats the trick?

It should work, I don't recall any particular problem. If you own a ski you'll need to get use to working in small spaces. I'm kinda surprised you can still get the part.

Lou

its a used strap...pretty good shape. not much stretch though,hoping I got the right strap.is there anyway you could confirm this part number 293850022?
thanks

nevermind......little more checking around and found no numbers on strap[only on order form and invoice]. a little measuring and have determined this is not correct strap. short by about 4 inches.

nevermind......little more checking around and found no numbers on strap[only on order form and invoice]. a little measuring and have determined this is not correct strap. short by about 4 inches.
Do u know the inches you need? I may have one

not exactly but here is the part number 293850022. if it is oem should be on the strap.
would like to find one,among other parts,seems the more I look the more I may need!
I appreciate your help,just starting in the pwc world can be frustrating
dwain

i'm a little confused i have a-95 sp-is the strap for the fuel tank and the strap that goes over the fuel AND oil tank the same strap? i'm finding 2 part # 293850023 and 293850022 is there a difference? seems to me that you would need a longer strap to fit over 2 tanks VS one.
still learning and appreciate everyones help
dwain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back