Intermittent vibration at low speeds and idle

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilskywalker20

Hey all,

A few months ago I did the rebuild on my wear ring with jbweld idea. Worked great and still holding up. Since I did the rebuild I notice a slight interminent vibration or a slight pulse of thurst when at idle or low low speeds. And when I say slight I mean he average person wouldn't even know, but I always listen to the motor.
Engine runs great and I recently replaced the lift pump cause it went bad. Only thing I haven't changed on ot are the spark plugs and being that it is an 2005 utopia opti 250. I know it it's not going to be cheap to replace thnem all.. Let me know what ya think .

And for what? $60 for plugs? Replace them. Made a world of difference on our 2001 Challenger 2000 in the mid range.

Just a special plug for this engine. So... low production = higher price.

If you look on line, you can get them cheaper. I think I got them for about $6 each. (Shipped)

What are the plugs? Ngk? I assume and where can ingest them cause the optimax calls for a laser iridium that's between 15 and 20

Plus the vibration/ pulse is only coming from the jet... Not sure what it is.. Maybe something after I rebuilt the impeller housing with the jb weld...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back