intake clear switch

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

speedster32940

I have a 2008 speedster 200 & was wondering what ever happened to the intake clear switch that appeared on earlier models. It seems like that would be a very valuable feature & I wish I had one... Any insight????

got it on my boat...never use it, tried it once and didn't really made a difference!! Plus the little electric pistons which drop down the intake grates have a tendency of fouling up and then stop working.

An electric version? that does seem like it would suck. I have the manually operated pull handle and it works great. ive used it a bunch.

I have the ICS on my 2006 180 Challenger. It works very well. Some folks have had problems with them. I haven't. I've got other issues though! They abandoned that in later models. Not sure why.

After this past weekend trip to the river, mine is stuck in the down position. I sucked in a clump of reeds floating in the channel and had to pull over and clear the obstruction. The ICS grate is now stuck in the down position. It seemed like it had a slight effect on performance. I would like to just remove it, any suggestions on fixing it or removing it are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back