I can't start engine after long trip to Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.

duke7006

Hello,
Four seadoos, 150, two 180, and one 210, are arrived yesterday in Korea and tomorrow I bring thenm into water. Today I tried to start engine, but nothing happened. and then I installed battery, also nothing happened.
NO fuel inside due to long vessel trip from the US to Korea for 40days. I thin no fuel is one of reasons..
can you advise me starter motor can't run when fuel is empty ?
Or can you advise me how I can solve this problem ?
My email address is duke7006@gmail.com. Hope to get help soon.

I think we are going to need a little more information. Since you have posted in the 4-tec boat section I will assume these are all boats.....

1. Are these new, used, and what year and model?

2. If new have they been serviced?

3. Were the fluids drained for shipment in all four boats, and if so were the fluids replaced?

4. Do all four boats have the same problem, no start?

5. Do you have fresh fully charged batteries in all four boats?

6. When you say no start, does this mean you get nothing when you press start, or does this mean the starter will turn the motor over but the engine will not run?

Lou

1. All of them are used ones. 2010 150 speedster, 2011 & 2012 180 challenger and 2012 210 challenger S.

3. Some fluids are left and I filled fully again.

4. Yes, I have same problem with four boats.

5. Surely fully charged batteries were used.

6. Exactly meant nothing. Starter motor was not moved.

Starters will crank the engines no matter if any oil or fuel is in the tank.

I am betting there is a wire disconnected due to the shipping if the boats. Check the connections at the batteries. If they are good Follow the wires to the block and the solenoid. Also. I assume boats have a DESS lanyard like the skis. Are you getting any beeping when you out the lanyard on. Or do they not have a DESS and have a key?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks..

You are exactly right. Some cords were not connected correctly. All the problems are solved clearly.. Thanks.

Starters will crank the engines no matter if any oil or fuel is in the tank.

I am betting there is a wire disconnected due to the shipping if the boats. Check the connections at the batteries. If they are good Follow the wires to the block and the solenoid. Also. I assume boats have a DESS lanyard like the skis. Are you getting any beeping when you out the lanyard on. Or do they not have a DESS and have a key?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are exactly right. Some cords were not connected correctly. All the problems are solved clearly.. Thanks.

Thats what I figured,,,

Too many boats to have the exact same issues after being shipped..

Glad you are up and running...

Hi,

I couldn't find fusebox for seadoo 210 challenger. It's year 2012.
Please help me to find out.

And this is other issue. How can I make new thread. I can't find it, so I write here as reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back