2006 sportster 215hp supercharged infos needed

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck94

Hi everybody, last year i bought my first boat ever and as the title says, it is a sportster 215hp
I had already a fair share of troubles and issues but nothing major compare to what happened this weekend (i think)
I went out for a good run during the day and on my way back, as i was going full throttle and max speed, the motor suddenly stopped and i am not able to restart it. When i try to start the engine, im hearing the starter turning but it sound like its unlinked or it cant even get the motor going a little bit.
At the end of the last season i had a mechanic care for it, oil change, battery check, winterized it blablabla.
Just before this season, had the superchsrged replace by a brp mechanic.
I did a couple of long run with it before this weekend and had no problem at all.
After looking at this forum and all the issues/problem’s seadoos are having, im starting to have cold feet about this sportster.

So i am here to request everything you know about a sportster! Down to wich type of fuel im suppose to use, what maintenance i can do before and after a run, tricks and tips. I want all the knowledge!
I have time to read everything, theres a 2 weeks wait for a simple diagnosis at the brp garage..

Do you get the 2 beeps with the key on?,. check all fuses…check all grounds,,,is the fuelpump priming?…are the injectors spraying?…

Im checking it tmmrw and friday, i do get the 2 beeps and the 4 after. I ll come back with everything i will find

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back