How do i post pic and video's

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

sporsterjoel

Just wonder ing how to post video and photos in the threads???? never done it befor, im not big on computer cause well im alway on my boat.....

You can start a thread and at the bottom of the screen under "Additional Options" click on MANAGE ATTACHMENTS. From there you can choose what pics you wanna put up. :cheers:

Use image tags

You can also just use the image tag line if you have a site that you upload pictures to.

Like this. You must put the tag at both ends. I put a space behing the G in IMG to get the text to show up as an example, but don't do that when you try and load a pic.

[IMG ]picture url should go here [/IMG ]

Then you end up with somthing like this.

[IMG]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll3/stewa607/SEA-DOO003-1.jpg

And always use the preview post button to check it before you post. Otherwise you may end up just posting a bunch of red Xs.

Aaron

Videos right now wont upload what I'd do is upload it to youtube then post it here!

tk for all the help, cant get a big pic though i tried my url from photobucket oh well though.... im happy to know how to post pic's now.......

tk for all the help, cant get a big pic though i tried my url from photobucket oh well though.... im happy to know how to post pic's now.......

Photo Bucket is super easy. It all ready has the image tag set up for you. When you in your album looking at the thumbnails you should see "email &im link, HTML Code, and IMG Code under them. Just double click on the IMG code and it will copy it for you. Then just paste it in your post.:cheers:

Aaron

boat4.jpg

Nice!........

Nice boat. Is it yours?.........yeah, I know. I've already seen some taking picures, sitting on the new RXP while it's on the showroom, then touching it up in photoshop.........:rofl:................:cheers:

yup its mine... bought it in Jan and was just itchin to get out and try it out.... was a cold day pluse it was colder when we got a foot of water in the boat from a wave.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back