Help with Replacement jet pump

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

TechiMan

Hey guys, I need a little advice/hints for replacing my Jet-pump in my 07 wake, I have ordered received the new pump from SBT and its the new Al housing and I have found that the shaft is different, my ordinal one was. The ordinal one had a 12mm alan head to remove the impeller and this new one has a nut and a shaft on the end that has 2 flats ground on it, so now when I am re-assembling it I have no idea how to tighten the impeller to the correct torque. the two options I have come up with is to just put my 20" "adjustable" on and do it up "RFT" or take an old 7/16" wrench and weld it to an old socket to use with the Torque wrench.

Second question is there seems to be a bunch of "O" rings in with the kit, I know where the 2 large ones go but the others are a mystery.

third is my shop manual says when I install the Al pump I need to add bushing into the bolt holes.. this kit did not come with any and the holes do not seem large enough to accommodate them so I am guessing they are not needed with this housing but I wanted to be sure.

Thanks in advance.

TechiMan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back