Hello from rainy Oregon

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

zachandrach

Hi everyone :hurray:, just came across this site. Everyone has been so helpful. I have a '96 Seadoo GTX that has been having some MPEM issues, everyone at the site has helped and made it easy for me to do the repairs. Looking forward to talking more with everyone and getting out on the water up here in Oregon. So far this year it's been pretty dreary, I have to stop looking at the posts of the members who are riding in warm weather in January...I'm just a little jealous.

I'm glad you like this place Zach... I won't rub in the fact that it's in the low 90's here today, sunshine and the water temp is 84*...or the fact we run our seadoo's year round here even when it get blistering cold to 60* in the winter... I won't rub any of that stuff in at all...:ack: :rofl: :cheers:

Karl

Liar, Liar, pants on fire........

Don't believe him Zach.....he will. I live in Alabama and when there is a 10 degree temperature change between here and there, he won'd let me forget it!.....:rofl:

Welcome to the forum.......your gonna love it here! I spent a couple years in Portland, riding on the Wilametter river. I love that part of the country. And so, there's a little rain and drizzle, I can tell Karl, he's never snow skied through the year like I did in July on Mt. Hood!...........:rofl:

Again, welcome to the forum, make yourself at home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back