gtx Ltd oil

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

crisso

I have gone through every thread I could find on the different types of oil that can be run through our seadoos.I have come across this oil in Oz that is readily available and is very cheap compared to xps.I was hoping someone might have a look at it for me just to put my mind to rest about being able to run it safely through the engine.I know of 2 skis that have been using it but they do not get ridden very much.Any advice either for or against would be greatly appreciated.The site has data and fact sheet and is easy to access.
The site is
www.penrite.com.au
Products and then small engines.
The name of the oil is,HI-PER 2 STROKE
Thank you in advance.

Yes... it looks like their Hi-per 2-stroke oil is API-TC rated... BUT it's not certified. So, it should work. (if it is actually a good oil)

Do not use the outboard oil.

Dr .Honda
Thank you for looking at the oils for me.The company Penrite has been around a long time.They sponsor a lot of the leading racing teams here in oz.I have no problem with their products.I have raced in teams that use it.It was just the specs of the oil that I was not sure about.Especially for the Seadoo's.Everything here in Oz is a lot dearer than the U.S.A lot of people import skis from the U.S.pay the duties and taxes and they are still cheaper.Some ski's are over $25000.The back up prices are the same.That,s what helps with this site with the links to products.Thank you again to take the time to look at the site

oils

Thanks again D.Honda.I should have said I have raced in motorbike and car teams that have used their oils.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back