Got a line on a new boat. Good deal? Not Seadoo...

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

scooper77515

freebie fixer
Premium Member
2007 Sea Ray 210 Select, FULLY loaded, wake tower, 4 speakers, cutout exhaust, counter-rotate prop, etc., etc.

Has 40 hours on it, kept covered and garaged since new, still has warranty left on it.

looks sorta like this, but not this boat...

854193_b92f_1600_1200.jpg

Guy says he paid something like $60k for it, only wants enough to pay off the note at $38k.

"Not really for sale" as he puts it, but if I can come up with the $38k, he will sell it for that.

I don't mind jet boats, but I want a real engine, not a 2-stroke.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of props, I am very surprised that all of those boats in Karl's list of possessions have no props :reddevil:

Seem like you enjoy your watersports quite a bit. If your gona spend 38k on a boat why not get boat that's designed for sports. That much money would get you a pretty nice moomba or malibu. Not new of course

:agree:

I'm actually looking at Malibu and Mastercrafts right now...you can score some pretty sweet deals for $38k on 01-07 v-drives with low hours (100-200), tower, sound system, ballast, perfect pass, etc.

You will have far less problems with a V-drive, not to mention saving yourself the time of pulling the outdrive every season to grease the gimbal bearing and check the stupid U-Joints!

We do more cruising and hanging on the beaches than we do actual sports.

The wife likes this style boat, and is not interested in a "ski boat" like Malibu.

I am lucky to get an hour or 90 minutes skiing on an average day. The rest of the day is meeting other boaters and hanging out on the beaches.

Actually, that is where I found this boat.

Nice looking boat Scoop. I almost bought a Searay 195 sport with the tower before I picked up my Utopia. The only reason I passed, was I decided to look around for something used, instead of taking the hit on a brand new unit. You get a hell of a nice boat from Searay.

I grew up with one, my dad has owned his since 1982. V207 with the 350.

Aaron:cheers:

Back